PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Air Force One Low Supreme Olive FW 2012 Size 10 Deadstock
- Nike Mens Air Jordan Eclipse Athletic shoes 724010-126 White orange Size 11
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Mercurial Navy Royal bluee White Running Men's AQ1088-400
- Nike Air Max 90 White Vivid bluee Black (Size 11) DS
- NIKE AIR MAX PLUS TN SE - MEN'S - Black Tour Yellow Total orange
- Nike Air Force 1 3M ID Size 8 - Not Supreme Maze Entourage Ueno Atmos Laser Cof
- ADIDAS EQUIPMENT SNEAKERS MEN Sz 12 Maroon Hi Top Leather
- Mens Puma Suede Classic Mens Trainers - Black
- black shoes da corsa Asics Gel Kayano 25 Lite Show M 1011A022-001
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Black Grey Wool 852542-001 Mens Size 8
- New Women Black and Pink Nike Shox Deliver Athletic Running shoes
- Adidas Adistar Comp AD Grey Onix Sz 8.5 NIB CQ1867
- Adidas Performance Women's Response Boost Techfit Running shoes
- Men's New Balance 574 (Urban Twilight) made in
- Puma Basket Bow SB Wns White Black Women Casual Fashion shoes Sneakers 367353-03
- Nike SB Huxtables Size 12
- Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro Size 10 136064 123
- Nike Air Max 90 Premiun IDSz 9 (822563 981)
- New Nike Lupinek Flyknit - Size 10 - Cargo Khaki Sequoia - 862505-300
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus Regency Purple Light bluee Fury Wonders of the City Hornet
- Men 9.5Us Nike Union Jordan 1 bluee Bred cm
- 1998 NIKE AIR MAX PLUS sz 11.5 running cross training 97 95 180 sb og goat
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Doernbecher Freestyle Chloe Swientek BV7165-400 Wmns Sz 8.5
- 11.5 adidas X TANGO 17.3 TURF SHOES Mens Soccer Solar orange Black TF BY2203
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 AND 29 MTM PACK 802398 900 LIMITED Exclusive Size 10.5 NEW
- Nike Air Trainer Max '94 Men's Low Pale Grey Pale Grey (880995-005) SIZE 11.5
- Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-color 2.0 2017 526628-304 Men Sz 10.5 Women Sz 12
- Adidas Ultra Boost W 1.0 Women's Wmns Primeknit Purple B34051 Flash Pink Og 7.5
- New Balance Mens m1540v2 Running shoesD US- Pick SZ color.
- Asics Gel-Lyte V 5 Running shoes Men's Size 9 Birch Peach Cream Suede H739L
- Nike Dunk Ultra Mens 845055-400 Racer bluee Sail Red Leather shoes Size 11
- Jordan XI Retro TD Mid Concord Size 9.5 Football Cleats Spikes 11 White Black
- NIKE Men's Duel Racer shoes 918228-008 Light Charcoal Size 9
- BRAND NEW Nike Air Sock Racer Flyknit Bred 898022 600 Size 11 Free Shipping
- Adidas Pharrell Williams Solar Hu Nmd Mens Trainers Sneakers
- NEW adidas Originals STAN SMITH SNAKESKIN Pattern Red White AQ2729 c1
- New never worn Adidas shoes for women- Size 10
- Men's RARE 2005 NIKE ZOOM LEBRON Rookie 20-5-5 Black & Red (Size 12)
- NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 AO0835-001
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN PREMIUM 704830 302 DESERT MOSS GREEN COBBLESTONE SOLAR RED
- Nike Air Max 90 Mesh (GS) Sneaker Current Collection 2016 different colors
- 2013 Air Jordan 8 Retro Phoenix 305381043 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH D5
- Nike Air Max 2016 620469-105 Flyknit Oreo Sz 11 Running Mens shoes
- Scarpa 990 XG4 New Balance made in USA color grey e blue per men New Balance
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Messico 66 shoes Retro Casual da Ginnastica 1183A201
- Nike Jordan Trainer ST PRM Mens shoes Sz 8 White Metallic gold Black 843732 103
- Nike Shox Gravity Black Sail AR1999-006 Running shoes Men's - Multi Size
- Nike Lunarglide 8 Black White-Anthracite 843725-001 Men's
- Nike Air Safari QS Black Anthracite AO3295-002 Womens Running shoes Size 8
- Nike Shox Gravity Men’s Running shoes AR1999-006 Black Red Sail Sz 12
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.