New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Product Line:||adidas Basketball|
adidas Crazy 8 ADV
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Men's Court Royale Premium Casual Sneakers Black 805556 003
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static EF2905 All Sizes
- Adidas James Harden LS 2 Lace boost Men size 11 Burgundy Aero Mint Green NEW
- Women's Adidas Adizero Boston 6 Nobel Indigo Running shoes Size 7 M AQ5992
- Puma Mens Sneaker Black Red Synthetic Athletic Mens shoes Size 13 M
- ASICS TIGER GEL-LYTE V SANZE KNIT H8K1N-9696 MID GREY BLACK WHITE - SOCK BOOTIE
- Nike Air Jordan Doernbecher 10 X Sz 12 For Sale Ds
- Nike Air Max 270 Size 9 Volt Green Yellow Black Tennis Ball Supreme
- Nike Tanjun Trainers Mens Black Black Sports shoes Sneakers Footwear
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro size 11.5Chlgoldphyll Grey Green Sail 136064-006 NEW
- Air Jordan Retro III Tinker Air Max 1 Sz.11
- MEN'S SIZE 10.5 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 SHOES AA4083 601 VINTAGE WINE BLACK NEW
- Nike Roshe LD 1000 Prem QS Mens Size 7.5 shoes Dark Grey White gold 842564 002
- SIZE 7.5 WOMEN'S AO1220 202 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 JESTER XX BIO BEIGE PINK UPSTEP
- Adidas Marathon Trainer Trail Running shoes - Green - Mens
- Adidas Wmns I - 5923 ( CQ2530 )
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 20 XX Black Stealth Varsity Red Size 15 New DS 2015 Sample
- Nike Lebron XIII Low PRM Anthracite Dark Grey Suede Gum AH8289-001 Men's 8-9.5
- 2017 Nike SB AF2 Low Supreme Sz 8.5 (1292) AA0871-313 used
- NEW BALANCE HERREN TURNSCHUHE FREIZEITSCHUHE SNEAKER LEDER SYNTHETIK NM868BWH
- Puma Women's English Sneaker Mini Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker
- ADIDAS SNEAKERS TUBULAR SHADOW PK SKY blueE-blueE AC8795
- NEW adidas Climacool 1 BA7176 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- 1808 adidas X 16.3 IN Men's Indoor Soccer Football shoes BB5866
- 150.00 ADIDAS DAY ONE CRAZY TEAM HIGH-TOP BLACK TRAINERS USA SIZE 7.5M
- Adidas CG5460 Men Superstar Running shoes khaki brown pink sneakers
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.