PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Air Jordan Future Premium Glow Basketball Men’s shoes 652141-003 US 10
- Nike Air Huarache Run iD Seattle Mariners Black Freshwater SZ 9 ( 777330-999 )
- NIKE AIR MAX DARWIN 360 DENNIS RODMAN YOUTH SZ 5.0 SAME AS WOMAN 6.5 NEW RARE
- Adidas DB1455 Performance Mens Element Race Running shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Ultra Boost ST Women’s size 9.5 AQ4430 Prime Knit Purple NWT
- NEW BALANCE shoes men sneaker 520 camoscio e tessuto a rete ARANCIONE U520CJ
- Puma New Women's Selena Gomez Phenom IgNite Training shoes Sz 8.5 Free Shipping
- NIKE ROSHERUN PREMIUM ID CAMO BLACK-INFRARED SZ 12 [684750-991]
- Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Men's Running shoes Athletic Sneakers bluee Size 7-11
- Nike Metcon 4 AH7453003 black halfshoes
- Nike Air Pippen Midnight Navy, Sonic Yellow And Tropical Teal Size 9.5
- Mens Nike SBAir Force II Low AO0330-300 Lichen Brown NEW Size 10
- Nike Womens Odyssey React Running shoes Black White Wolf Grey 10
- Adidas Iniki Runner Og Red 10
- Adidas Stella McCartney Barricade Boost Tennis Womens shoes Size 6.5 ASMC CM7804
- New Balance AM210OFW D Fresh Foam Ivory White Mens Lifestyle shoes AM210OFWD
- Nike Air Max Thea Womens 599409-023 Wolf Grey Textile Running shoes Size 7.5
- NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Hi Premium Black Brown Basketball shoes Size 9
- Air max women size 8
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM SEWN BIRTH IVORY GUM 454746 204 US WMNS SZ 8
- Women's Nike Shox Turbo+ IV 4 White Navy Silver Light bluee Running 2006 sz 6.5
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.