New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Kobe 11 XI ALT Tumbled Grey Metallic gold Multicolor 880463-079 Size 11
- Air Jordan 2.0 black, classic green, v red, wht,455616005 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH E2
- Nike SB QS Reese Forbes Denim Dunk High Size 10
- Hombre Nike Jordan Vuelo Flex Zapatillas - 654268 005 - Zapatillas Negras
- Nmd xr1 Black Duck Camo Size 13
- Adidas Performance Women's Triple Cheer shoes
- New Balance Ml 373 Mens Suede Leather Trainers 7-12.5
- PUMA Women's Snow Ankle Boot
- 2011 Nike Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro Graphite Size 13.5. 311832-011 1 2 3 4 5 6 13
- New Nike Mayfly Leather PRM Premium Black & Dark Grey shoes 816548 003 - Size 10
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Sz 11
- NIKE Women's Roshe Two Flyknit V2 Running shoes
- Adidas Tubular Shadow, Tec Ink White, BY3572, Size 12
- NIB ADIDAS TUBULAR STRAP SHOES B39366 Women's 8 Clay Brown Olive Cargo
- New Balance Men's M575V2 Running shoes
- Vans x Supreme x Playboy Vans Authentic Pro Burgundy Maroon Size 8.5
- Nike PG 2 Playstation PLAY STATION - AT7815 002
- Nike Pegasus 89 Mens Trainers( US 11.5)Grey Brand New In Box
- Nike Lupinek Flyknit Cargo Khaki Sequoia Size US 11 100% Genuine New
- Nike Presto Fly GS Crimson Tint White Kids Youth Women Running shoes 913967-800
- Nike Wmns Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Black White Women Running shoes Sneaker 881106-002
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Hot Punch Women Running shoes Sneakers 880560-602
- Nike Wmns Renew Rival 2E Wide Grey Black Women Running shoes Sneakers AV8457-002
- Nike Wmns Zoom All Out Low 2 Grey Black Air Max Women Running shoes AJ0036-002
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.