New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7 Medium||MPN:|
Light Pumice/Navy-Barely Grey
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||UPC:|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Air Max Guile Dust Black Cargo Khaki Running shoes 916768 002 Men SZ 9 NEW
- Nike SFB Special Field Boot 8 Inch British Khaki Size US 13 Men's 631371 220
- 2015 NIKE BLAZER LOW PREM CDG SP COMME DES GARCONS BLACK 633699-009 size 12
- Adidas Pharrell Human Race HU Holi NMD Blank Canvas TR AC7031 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Adidas B22988 a. T 360.2 Prima Sneaker Grey pink 179324
- New Balance M630RC5 Mens m630v5 Running shoes D US- Choose SZ color.
- PUMA REBEL MID TRAINERS SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES BLACK WHITE 364539-01 SIZE 8 NEW
- Nike Tiempo Legend 7 Club TF AH7248400 bluee halfshoes
- NEW NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA Running shoes Triple Black Blackout 819685-002 h
- Nike Kyrie Irving 4 IV Halloween Sz 12 Black Rage Green 943806-012
- Nike Kobe Zoom Fade to Black FTB IV 4 Size 8 black mamba
- Nike Jordans Future Black Reflective Basketball shoes Men's 44.5 EU Size 10.5 US
- NEW Nike ID Kobe X 10 Low Lakers bluee Yellow SZ 12 Womens - Mamba Elite
- Adidas SM Crazy Explosive 2017 Primeknit Sneakers - Red - Mens
- New Ladies Adidas M19064 Rita Ora Bankshot Trainers shoes 2 3
- New Balance MX857CH2 Men's 857v2 bluee Suede Trainer Everyday Training shoes
- Asics Gel Resolution 7 Size 9 M (D) Men's Tennis Court shoes White E701Y
- Nike Dunk High Pro Size 12 Worn Ferris Bueller Used 305050-201 B
- Nike rosherun HYP PRM QS mens running trainers 669689 700 sneakers shoes
- Nike Air Force 25 2006 Black Carbon Supreme All Star Travis Jordan Concord Sz 9
- 2013 Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro Fear Size 14
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 12 XII The Master130690-013 MEN'S & GS SZ 4Y-13 AUTHENTIC
- Nike Verdy SB Dunk Low Pro Qs Girls Don't Cry Red shoes GDC Heart shoeslace US8.5
- Nike Men's Size 10.5 Roshe Two Running shoes 844656 800
- NIKE Womens NikeLab NSW Gaiter Boot Medal Stand USA Olympic AH8391-400
- Adidas Men's Originals NMD R1 shoes D96626 Chalk White Semi Solar Yellow Sz 13
- Adidas Women’s D pink 5 Boost Grey Size 8
- New Balance x Ronnie Fieg x D.S.M. MS574 Sneakers with N Patch Navy US 8 JP 26
- Nike Women's Air Max Plus Slip SP Midnight Navy Silver 940382-400 Size 7.5
- Womens Nike Air Huarache City Size 9 NIB
- Nike Roshe Two SI Women's sneakers 881187 001 Multiple sizes
- NEW WOMENS NIKE FREE RN MOTION FK 2018 SNEAKERS 942841 401-SHOES-MULTIPLE SIZES
- Nike Shox Womens Gravity Run Running shoes AQ8554-106 White US Size 7.5 New NWOB
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.