Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nike Air Max Plus Throwback Future 2019 Fuchsia AJ2013-006 UK Euro Men's SZ 7-15
- Nike Mens Flyknit Lunar 3 White Black Size 7
- Nike Air Max Kantara Sneaker Fashion Running Training shoes 908982-001 sz 12
- NIKE WOMENS AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT MOC 2 Size 7 AJ6599 005 Light Silver
- Adidas Tour 360 2.0 Q44945 Men Footwear Size 8 M
- Adidas Women's Originals Tubular Runner shoes S75619-6 MGSOGR ONIX OWHITE 6
- NEW BALANCE M SONIC BL
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV White Chrome Classic Green Size 10.5 New DS 2004
- Nike Magista Orden II AG-Pro Mens Football Boots 843811 806 SAMPLE
- VANS OLD SKOOL FLAME [SZ 9.5] BLACK WHITE RED LOW REISSUE SUPREME WTAP YELLOW
- 1996 Nike Air Force 1 SC Black Patent Leather SZ 8
- RARE 2005 NIKE ZOOM LEBRON Rookie 20-5-5 Size 9.5 311145-001 Generation azg
- Nike Kyrie 1 Id Unreleased Sample Size 15
- Supreme Nike Air Max 98 Black NEW Size 8 mens
- Nike LeBron Kyrie Four Wins Championship Pack Game 6 Unbroken sz 8 [925431-900]
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.