|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“No Box”|
|Idset_Mpn:||838818-600||Product Line:||Air Jordan 1|
|Material:||Suede Leather||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Color:|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- 1994 DS Jordan 1 I bred shadow royal Lebron nike supreme 9.5
- 315121-032 Nike Air Force 1 '07 High Lifestyle Black Black Sizes 8-12 NIB
- Nike Air Huarache Premium Khaki Metallic gold 704830-201 men size 7.5-13
- Brand New Mens Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro 487471-003 Black Varsity Red Size 17
- 100% Authentic Adidas Ultra Boost LTD Leather Cage WITH BOX. Size 10.
- WOMEN'S SHOE ADIDAS ZX FLUX ADV VERVE W art. S75362
- New Balance Ml 373 Blg shoes Casual Retro Sneaker Black Marblehead ML373BLG
- Vans Era Led Zeppelin Size 10 Black White Brand New
- NIKE AIR MAX 270 MEN's CASUAL BLACK - LASER FUCHSIA - PURPLE AUTHENTIC NEW SIZE
- Men 10Us Nike Air Vapor Max 95 blue Cm
- NEW Nike Men's Alpha Menace Pro Mid FNL Football Cleats Size 11 NIB
- Nike Air Foamposite One 1 PRM Volt Black Metallic Silver Camo sz 6.5
- New Men's ADIDAS PureBOOST All Terrain Running Sneaker - S80787 Core Black
- Adidas NMD R2 PK Women's Sneakers Size 9.5 Athletic shoes Raw Rink
- 2011 NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE 1 HOUSE OF HOOPS HOH BLACK NEO LIME 314996-030 11.5
- NIKE AIR MAX FURY LO RUNNING MEN SHOES CLOUD ULTRA MARINE A5739-141 SIZE 10 NEW
- New Balance Vazee Rush Wool Men's Slip-On shoes Sizes 9.5 12 Black MLRUSHVK
- shoes PUMA women SNEAKERS brown Tessuto 365625-002
- Nike Air Max Goadome Boots Tawny Gum Light Brown 865031 208 Mens Sz 7
- Nike Sf Af1 FIRE size 10 10.5 Special Forces black NEW FIRE 864024 003
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 XI Platinum Tint Sail University Red White 378037 016
- NIKE MENS SIZE 14 METCON 2 AMP TRAINING SHOES VOLT ROYAL blueE BLACK 819902-704
- NIKE WOMEN'S FREE RN 2018 SHOES white black 942837 100
- 2007 Vintage Nike Air Foamposite One 1 Black Varsity Red 314996 002 size 9
- Women’s Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit “Oreo” Size-9.5 Black White (AH6803 001)
- Men's Brand New Adidas Superstar Foundation Athletic Fashion Sneakers [BY3712]
- shoes adidas superstar con pelle, glitter cavallino zeb e puntale con cristalli
- New Balance Men's 574 Resort Sport Lifestyle Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Slam Jam x Asics Gel Mai Size US 10
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07' MENS UK SIZES 6 - 11, 315122-111, BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Nike Pegasus Turbo size 10 Men NEW IN BOX
- NIKE Air Max 95 Se (gs) Big Kids 922173-004 Size 4
- Nike SB ZOOM DUNK HIGH PRO new Obsidian Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes max air
- Nike Cortez Retro Mens Size 10 shoes Suede Nylon Green Rare Running Walking New
- Nike ACG Air Low Size 10.5
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Bred Kanye West Size 10
- Mens NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 SE Trainers 876005 403
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Se 819685-002 Special Edition Sneakers Running shoes
- Nike KD TREY IV KEVIN DURANT 844571-010 Black mod. 844571-010
- Nike Air Max Moderno Essential 844874-100 Lifestyle Informal Zapatilla Deportiva
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 849576-001 Joggen Laufschuh Running Freizeit Sneaker
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.