|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Style:||AF-!||US Shoe Size (Men's):||14|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Men 11Us Nike Dunk Low Pro Sb Buck
- Mens Nike LF1 Duckboot Low - US Size 7.5 - AA1125 400
- Adidas x Ronnie Fieg Ultra Boost Mid Multi color KITH Aspen Boosts BY2592 Sz 7
- Adidas Men Sneakers Street shoes Low Top Running CRAZY ADV
- ADIDAS COURTVANTAGE CUTOUT W BY2956 n.40 NUOVE 100% ORIGINALI
- Puma Clyde x Solebox US Size 8 UK Sz 7 Snakeskin gold
- Kith ASICS Gel Sight Pacific Sz11 Brand New
- Nike Air Monarch IV PR Mens Trainers Green AV6676 300
- Nike Air Vapormax Premier Flyknit Black Metallic Silver AO3241-002 Size 9.5
- Men's Nike TN Air Max Plus International Running shoes AO5117-100 Size 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan 18 XVIII Low Black Chrome Metallic Silver Size 15 New DS 2003
- Preowned nike zoom soldier iv lebron james 407630-001 size 12
- New Women's Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid shoes Size 6.5 White 864025-101 RARE
- Adidas Tubular Doom Sock Running Trainer UK Size 6.5 shoes Run RRP -
- 1810 adidas CLOUDFOAM ULTIMATE Women's Training Running shoes BC0034
- Sneakers New Balance ML574 men red 94430 shoes da Ginnastica
- ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 6 Multicolor Running shoes Sz. 10.5 T113N
- Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Dark Team Red Black Men's Size 11 [849558 601] NIB
- Nike Sb Frank Kozik Size 11
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 ID BLACK-GREY-WHITE SZ 12.5 [943756-971]
- NEW NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE BLACK COOL GREY MIST WHITE SZ 12 OREO 315371-004
- Air Jordan 7 VII Retro 30th BG Marvin the Martian Barcelona Nights 705350-007 8Y
- Nike Air Max 2011 Mens 487982-008 Size 12
- Nike Force Zoom Trout 4 TF Turf Red White Grey Baseball Trainers Mens Sz 12 NEW
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Salt EG7487- (Kanye West, Authentic, Brand New) Size 11
- Adidas B27737 Mens Superstar Originals Casual shoes en- Choose SZ color.
- Womens Adidas Adizero Boston 7 Running shoes Grey White Size 8.5 Trainers Sneaker
- PUMA 18999303 Mens Ignite Evoknit Lo Hypernature Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Nike React Element 55 Metallic gold White Black BQ6166-700 Mens Size 12
- Nike Men's Lebron XII Collection Silver Volt-Ice Basketball shoes 683252 074
- Nike Air Force I 1 AF1 Ultra Flyknit Low University Red White Size 10 817419-600
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO WOLF GREY size 8.5
- Nike Free Trainer V7 Seahawks Mens AA1948-400 Navy Green Training shoes Sz 12.5
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.